Welcome to our wedding blog, thanks for stopping by. John and I have posted details of our wedding and the related events here for all of you who will be helping us celebrate the big day. If you have questions or comments let us know. We are looking forward to May and very excited about starting the next chapter of our lives together!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Story

John and I met in the fall of 2006 at work. We were both working for Aztec Systems at the time. I was in sales and John was in the IT department.

John says his first memory of me is before he even met me. He and another guy at work got the privilege of moving a desk into my office before I started and apparently it was pretty heavy!

John and I met and became friends. We started hanging out with a mutual friend, Teresa. Through our many dinner and happy hour outings we became more than just friends. John asked me out on our first date on April 24, 2007. We dated steadily for about a year and a half and he proposed on December 6, 2008.

We will be married on May 22, 2009. This has been a fun and exciting journey and I am looking forward to everything that is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment